Core Competencies Include
Training * Communication * Marketing * Customer Relations * Strategic Planning
Danberry Co., REALTORS 2017-Present
Residential REALTOR-License #2017000732
- Actively develop strategic marketing initiatives to attain new clients
- Consistently participate in networking and volunteer activities to maximize personal exposure to prospective clients
- Attained 4 new active clients with 12 total listings within the first 3 months after receiving Real Estate License
- Sold first home at 2% over list price within 2 months of receiving Real Estate License
- Assist other Danberry Real Estate Agents in hosting open houses and showing properties to clients
- Manage social media and web site for Reynolds Senior Village
Nichols Paper (Acquired Kellermeyer November 2014) 2014-2017
General Manager/Sales Team Leader/Sr. Sales Executive
- Renewed and expanded contracts with top customers resulting in maintaining over $4 million/year and growing by an additional $1 million/year
- Supported and promoted new leadership and culture of Nichols to internal and external customers
- Assisted with smooth transition resulting in 96% customer retention.
- Quickly learned, then trained, all staff on CRM (TDF and WP) and ERP (Infor) system for rapid integration.
- Worked with sales staff and customers to proactively address and find positive solutions to any challenges met throughout the transition.
- Actively worked with top accounts to solidify business, grow sales, assure needs are met.
Kellermeyer Company 2006-2014
- Reviewed activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives.
- Reviewed market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedule,s and discount rates.
- Redesigned entire leadership team and structure.
- Redesigned company compensation program to align with the Kellermeyer strategic vision.
- Continually evaluated performance of executives for compliance with established policies, objectives of the company and overall success.
- Negotiated contracts with large regional clients and was successful in securing multiyear contracts and extensions.
- Acquired and assimilated competitor resulting in 95% customer retention.
- Through implementing aggressive strategic sales and marketing plan grew sales and net profit 18% within 2 years during a down market.
- Conferred with leadership team to plan business objectives, to develop organizational policies, coordinate operations between departments and to establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
Kellermeyer Company 1999-2006
Director of Strategic Planning
- Directed formulation and follow through of Kellermeyer Company Strategic Plan.
- Chaired monthly senior management meetings to assure plans set forth were accomplished.
- Attended strategic planning seminars and training events.
- Communicated strategic mission, vision values and goals to all team members.
Kellermeyer Company 1996-1999
- Hired and trained all new sales representatives, provided coaching and advanced training to traditional sales staff.
- Grew Michigan overall company sales by 25%.
- Travelled to sales appointments with sales staff to train, coach and assist the sales process.
Kellermeyer Company 1993-1996
- Opened and developed new sales territory for Kellermeyer expanding the market presence
Michigan State University
BA, Communications 1992
2008 20 Under 40 Award
Toledo Area Small Business Association Board Member
Toledo Chamber Governance Affairs Committee
Toledo Chamber Leadership Fund Committee
Promedica Physicians and Continuum Services 2010-2016
United Way Wood County Campaign Chair 2009
Board Member United Way Great Toledo 2010-2014
Maumee Valley Young Presidents Organization-Diversity Member Chair, Education Chair 2012